Monday, June 09, 2008

Reunion

I hope you can see the picture,



This past weekend marked my Ten year High School Reunion, I'm now old enough to have a reunion

A REUNION!

I feel so old right now

I am now old enough to know some small child's momma or daddy. One of who's child reminds me of her at that age. I know have to halfway admit that I was winded taking stairs I use to take with little effort. I am now an adult (or more succinctly a future old ass man). I had been slightly apprehensive about going. In comparison to my life every little knucklehead I once spent a period of my life had changed. But the funny thing was when I walked up them steps and saw the first of the hundred or so that made it we slapped hands and hugged and fell back into familiar grooves with some differences. Some where married with kids some not. Many had enjoyed a few good meals. but they were the same the light in the eyes same personalites.

And we did what you do when old compatriots gather; we reminisced fell back into old patterns and went back if only for a while to a less complicated phase of our lives

And after three days, while happy to see them come I'm happy that's its over

I don't need nobody trying to age thru osmosis.

I AM NOT OLD!

Class of 1998 GO WARRIORS!!!

No comments: